THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 29, 2011

A new craft and packages going out

OK, so I'm dangerous.... I know. I've taken up ANOTHER new craft- needle felting. It's really quite addicting. So far I've made some small pumpkins, acorns and another couple of works in progress. And so far... NO finger stabs from that needle! *Knock on wood* Pictures to come when I get some taken.

Lady M I have your address and your package almost ready to go out. I had plans to mail it out today but stuck babysitting my grandmother so I can't leave my dad's. Will go out with my Etsy sales for last week. I had two in two days after months of nothing. Hopefully things will pick up. I do plan on posting some needle felted creations on Etsy along with my t-shirt rug when it's done. That's at a standstill right now til I cut up another couple of t-shirts. So many crafts, not enough time.

Gotta run check on my 92 year old grandmother (she gets into mischief!!) and the roast I have in the crock pot for supper. Real simple recipe:

1 3lb roast (pork or beef but I like beef)
1 Can Campbells Golden Mushroom soup (I pick the mushrooms out later but gives it flavor)
2 cans whole potatoes (drain half the juice if your pot is getting too full)
Half 1lb bag of baby carrots.
Salt and pepper to taste

Real simple... cook on about 4-5hours on high. Voila! Dinner! Got some fresh corn and green beans to fix with it but the roast and fixins is really enough.

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

LadyM said...

LOL, I'm getting hungry just reading that recipe!!!!

I was afraid you'd gotten caught up by Irene (dunno where you're located, but the thought hit me).I was spared, just a raining/windy day like a typical storm here, but downstate has horrific flooding.

The sales are a "sign" of good things to come!!!

*hugs*

LadyM