THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Major computer accomplishment

Finally after ages of trying I also got the settings right to wirelessly link my laptop to my dad's puter at home. I'd been trying to do this for ages so I wouldnt be tying up my dad's puter at his house since I don't have internet access at home- no phone line and high speed not available without costing a fortune. So I either take my laptop places with wifi or use his puter. Now I can link my laptop to his and do my puter searching, reading and work a lot better. Now that that feat is accomplished, back to crafting!!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Smart girl!!!! You have always helped me out How many years ...a bunch...remember you taught me to link on blogger when it was really different.