THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy Sunday and ATTN LADY M

Thanks all for the comments about the rugs- I really appreciate the feedback. Hope everyone is having a great Sunday- pretty nice here except I have to work in about an hour and a half.

Lady M please send your mailing address to missmarlac@aol.com. I'll need it to send your goodies I'm getting ready!

As far as the hook, still working on some UFO's and a couple more rugs. They are getting addictive. One is a t-shirt, I like working with the tshirt material but boy it takes several shirts to make one. Lot of cutting! I did get another couple dryer balls in my shop- these aren't pretty but they all work.

Have a great day everyone!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Hey you, I don't regret getting rid of anything. It has to be done now while I am in control and can use good judgement. I don't want to wait and have my folks suddenly move in and no place to put everything. They will need my storage space. I honestly can't wait to get the boxes out of the house ;) you will have fun for awhile. Plus I want you to use, sell trade or what ever. Once they are in your house they are yours. I am hoping you can sell some of them and no I don't want a penny. What bothes me is some places my quilting mags went they may be tossed not even donated. And you can even toss them if you want just don't tell me;) I had NO desire to mess with selling them.

LadyM said...

Good thing I checked in tonight...you have mail!!

Thanks again!!!

*hugs*

LadyM