THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I finally figured it out!! Crocodile triangle shawl!

Months ago, I started working on figuring out the Crocodile stitch so I could make that triangle shawl and other things without buying one of those ridiculous expensive patterns they think are made of gold and deserve a war price for. I had the stitch down just couldnt figue out the increases. Well I did it!! Finally figured it out- and without a pattern. I may just make up my own pattern it's so easy. But if you crochet tight like I do, you need a bigger hook than the G or H called for on most of the patterns.

*Snoopy Happy Dance* (Wanna join in Pammy??) One triangle shawl in the works!! Should be quick to finish if I get uninterrupted time to work on it at night. Hopefully pics before long.

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Petunia Pill said...

I just popped over here after reading about your dream on Pammy Sue's blog. I LOVE that your Mom came to see you. I believe too! There is definitely a world out there beyond this earthly plane!

Hey! You figured out the crocodile stitch and are making a shawl! Awwwww, woman, I am sooooo green with envy! I figured out the stitch just recently, but haven't revisited as yet because my trial piece was kind of a mess...especially at the ends. I need to try again! If you ever decide to write your own pattern, I would LOVE to see it! I sat in front of a YouTube video and copied every stitch being done, but still had some disconnects! LOL Have a good day. I'm Annette! Nice to meet you.