THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

OK so I'm addicted....

To Rug-making that is!

These are so much fun I had to start 2 more. I started a circular in a flowery pattern made from sheets that I'm not sure I like after I got it started. Will add some solid to it and see it it's any better. It's not ugly or anything just doesn't strike my fancy.

Then I'm working on a tshirt rug that really pops as far as color and is working up quick. Pictures to come later. I really like this one but dunno what I'd do with it if I kept it.

OK folks I'm off to the grind... er... actual work that is. Gotta make some $$ to pay these darn bills that keep coming in. Hopefully pics tomorrow or Thurs, depends.

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: