THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 31, 2011

A New Craft and a Care Bear

Hi All,

Guess what I'm into now? Rag Rug making. Just mostly to see what it would come out like. It's going to be pretty once I get done... no toothbrush needles, crocheted of course. Even though it's done in the mauve and blue colors of my living room I'm not sure if it'll go there or in my Etsy shop. Here's what I have done so far since Friday:



Nevermind the shadow in the picture... one of these days I'll learn not to do that but I was in a hurry.




I've also listed a 1983 Original Care Bear in my Etsy shop. I came across him in perfect condition and well.... I just couldn't leave him there all alone could I?? I'm also having a recession sale of sorts in my shop. Stay tuned for some price reductions and new items.

I'm off for now... gotta go do this thing called work and make some $$.

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Love, and I mean love the rug. Chickie and I use to make rag rugs, but ours was just scraps. This will be very pretty. I have a pink Care Bear I can't part with both my DD and DGD loved it. Blogger is acting up on me. I really have no real FOs anyway except a potholder, and nothing to blog about except our clearing things out...boring ;).... hugs to my dear.

Mimi said...

Hey little girl: Will save you the good stuff and the thing I deem worthy. cause hon I have maybe 10-15 med. boxes leaving here some I must have bought site unseen because they are horrible. Will this Fall meet you at the big mall in Paducah when we go to Ky. and unload them on you if you want. We drive right by it.No strings attached you can sell them if you want. I have to have the room.

Mimi said...

Good deal..The mall I am thinking of is the Ky Oaks Mall. I have been in it a couple of times. It has been years so I guess its still there. Wp's folks live in the Berea area so we take bluegrass pkway. I am excited to know that the needlework stuff will not at some point be tossed.I will give you a date as soon as I know. We are still going over stuff. I want to go to Ky when It is cooler. Like I said little girl if you can sell it trade it whatever once you have it its yours.