THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday... MY Time

It's Monday again... My day off so this is MY time.  Doing some photographing for Etsy, Making some more dryer balls out of wool, and thinking some other craft projects that won't take tons of time.

Hmm have any of you made those decorative balls that just sit in a bowl? I'm thinking of making some.... wondering if they'll sell. I sure like them.

I've found a great niche for recycling materials, old sheets being cut up for rag projects or decorative fabric balls, sweaters etc. unraveled for the yarn, found a basket to crochet around.... all at Goodwill. There are a couple of other thrift shops around here  but I've had bad luck- one is about 20 mi up the road and I went up there last week only to find it wasnt open that day.  So..... decided today to go to another here in town.... It was closed today!! Geez someone get me a schedule! At least I know Goodwill is open every day.

Also looking for some other good blogs and etsy shops to visit- I haven't had comments (other than from Mimi- Thank you Mimi!!) in forever, so leave me your comments with a blog address or Etsy shop name.

Pictures coming soon as I can get them taken, edited and posted.

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Hey little girl, This is the third try at leaving a comment. Hope this one makes it. It is a mad house here. No time for anything. WP. and I have taken 3 loads of things to the kids they had stored here. We had become a huge storage bin ;).One more load to our oldest son. My friend Barb told me my notes on the sweater were off deep sigh... I deleted them, so as not to confuse anyone. If you ever make the sweater just give me a shout and I will help anyway I can. I just want to sit and make something. Of a night when we finish up all I can do is fall asleep in my chair I an such an old woman. Your new ideas sound so interesting. I hope your day off was a fun day. Hugs my dear.