THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 04, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Independence day everyone! We are wet at the moment from a storm this morning but  will be going to a friend's later regardless rain or shine. All this water AGAIN- Yuck! Hope you all are drier than we are. I'm crocheting a hat at the moment to celebrate. Now... what to go with it.... Sweater? Booties? Mitts? Afghan.... NAH not enough of that yarn. Time will tell.

Also on Verdict watch - waiting for Casey Anthony Jury... may be a while but I don't think so. I think it'll be about 1 day, 2 days tops. Guilty as charged. That's my prediction. Death penalty? I think it should apply (and I'm not normally a fan of that, only in extreme cases but come on, a 2 year old???) but its questionable with this jury. Logically, noone else could have done this and I think they know it. Stay tuned to CNN to see.

Have a great 4th all!! I still owe you some pictures.

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: