THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 11, 2011

I got an Idea....

Beware Everyone-

Marla's got an IDEA! You know its dangerous when I start thinking. A new pattern is about to be born. Whether that pattern will be shared here for free, sold on Etsy, or not shared at all with the finished project to be sold on Etsy and donated.... remains to be seen. I haven't decided that yet.

I'll give you a hint... it's a BABY item not usually crocheted but it will be hereafter. I've only seen one pattern for something like this out there and it was CRAPPY... Mine sure won't be.

Stay tuned for pics if I can finish it today around getting all this other crap done.

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Can't wait to see your idea. I have a cool idea I am kind of working on as well. Love the little girly bibs. They are sweet. I put my notes on the sweater up for you. If you get around to making one . If I have been unclear give me a shout. Hugs little bug WP. and I are off on an adventure of sorts.