THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 14, 2011

OK so I'm an Idiot..... (Pictures included)

Yep, a complete one. Go to the bathroom before reading this to prevent any accidents from laughing too hard.

Idiot act #1:

Monday I finally found the yarn I'd been waiting so long for Walmart to get more of that color in and bought it along with some clearance yarn at HL. Like an idiot I left it all in my truck.

Idiot act #2:

Tuesday I went in to work, 98 degrees on the truck when I went in locked it and left the windows open about an inch. About 9pm we had a horrific thunderstorm (after a forecast of total sun and NO chance of rain by the way). Needless to say my truck got washed on the inside, yarn and all. It was still pouring when I arrived home and I had been sitting in a wet truck so I went on in, used the automatic start on my truck a few times to run the air and dry things out a bit. Yeah right, who am I kidding.....

Idiot act #3:

The next day it was still wet so after sunshine I rolled the windows down to let it dry in the sun and 90-odd degree heat, took everything out that was wet and separated it into what had to air dry and what could go in the dryer. Or so I thought.....


Apparently I missed something that should NOT have gone into the dryer in its CURRENT form......

Remember the yarn I finally found? The one that looked all pastel and pretty in a nice skein like this?




Yeah well somehow it ended up thrown in the dryer.... luckily it was acrylic.....




Need I say more????? It took the better part of 3, almost 4 hours to sort out.

I give up..... after three idiot stunts in a row..... I confess.... call me an idiot. I deserve it. Any idiot who puts a 6oz skein of yarn in the dryer......

OK go ahead... laugh. It's funny now that it's all over.

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: