THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Here's my latest Entry on Etsy:



One of my favorite bibs done in a pretty pastel yarn I rescued from a discarded child's vest. Listed under Crochet in general. What do ya think? Pretty for any baby girl. I've been on a bib kick lately- thats about all I've had time to make. Work has been horrendous with the amount of people coming in- its been simply grueling. No time to stop even for a second to go to the bathroom or get a drink until your break which have been very late lately due to being so busy trying to get all the workers breaks in. If only crochet were work....

Just a note to those looking at/for my items on Etsy other than thru my meowcreations shop, my items will generally be listed under the general category crochet. Unless of course, they are another craft. The more specific children's, adult, etc. categories are so crowded you can't find anything.

Noone is posting much- what is everyone making?? Besides dinner that is... I got a great recipe for Baked Spaghetti from Pammy Sue. Go check it out- Scotty's Place.

OK, I'm off to do more crocheting, before I have to clean the junk outta my truck. Later all- I'll be back- have a little jacket to add to Etsy, and a sweater set to finish. Just contemplating how I want to do them. CIAO!!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: