THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 18, 2011

What Else is on my hook and Updated Etsy Shop

Since Beverooni asked,

Here's what else is on my hook- a Baby Ripple. I just love this Bernat Premium knitting yarn. No baby showers at the moment so this one will go on Etsy more than likely. Sorry about the shadow- I was in a hurry to get these taken and posted.





I also have a new banner, logo and Avatar for my Blog and Etsy Shop. I used a Picture of Harley and a free  banner maker to do it. The Avatar was done by mistake when something didn't come out right. I thought, "Hey I can use that!"

Just wish I had more hours in the day to do all this stuff. Those are my latest two projects other than some dryer balls.
Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: