THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Eye candy for you

Hi all-

the last few weeks have been rather crazy and have taken their toll on me and my energy, so now that I have a bit of energy back, thought I'd make a good old fashioned blog post I seldom have time to do. I have done a bit of crocheting here and there and will show off a litle bit as well as some goodies from my latest shopping trip last week.

My good friend Mimi did turn me on to these atkins shakes with a ton of vitamins and very little sugar and a lot of protien which is good for not raising my blood sugar. The strawberry arent bad but I've become addicted to the chocolate. I can't say that I'm bouncing off walls as Mimi puts it but I can tell I have a bit more energy.


I even pondered a trip to Hobby Lobby this afternoon but since things are so crazy around town and so many people out I decided against it- I hate it when there's too many people to look around and pleasure about as I like. I did get there and Michaels last week. I've been making cotton dish and face cloths among other things, decided to do some Easter Eggs. Therefore here is my loot:


A great magazine full of scrap projects. Lord knows I need to use up scraps!



For Face Cloths


For Easter Eggs


Beginnings of a newborn hat


A couple of Dishcloths now on my Etsy Shop


One of the Dishcloths soon to be in my Etsy shop as one of a set.

One of another set of Dishcloths soon to be in my Etsy Shop


And How do ya like my new Coffee Mug? I got it super cheap on sale- had been an expensive mug. I think it's so cute and have been taking it to IHOP with me in the mornings!



Speaking of IHOP, there is a husband/wife couple working there, they've both been there a while and got married last fall after dating some time. They just found out they're expecting!! Since it's way too early to tell the sex of the baby, I'm already plotting colors and what to do for them. I can't wait either!

So in my spare time I am trying to work on a few crochet projects for my Etsy shop. A few new projects should pop up soon so stay tuned!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: