THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 13, 2012

Baby Granny Ripple Afghan Pattern

Baby Granny Ripple Afghan



35 " Wide (36" if you want to add a Sc Edging.)
I Hook, WW yarn
Chain 133

Row 1: 3dc in 7th chain from hook  sk 2 chains * (3dc in next stitch, sk 2 chains) twice,  sk 5 chains, (3dc in next stitch, sk 2 chains) twice, sk 2 chains, (3dc, ch 2, 3dc) all in next chain. Repeat from * across. Ch 5, turn.

Row 2: Make 3 Dc in the first ch-3 space; *3dc in the next two spaces between the 3dc clusters on the row below.  Skip the next space between 3dc groups, Make a 3dc group in the next two spaces between 3dc clusters; (3dc, ch2, 3dc) all in the next ch 3 space. Repeat from * across. End with a 3dc, ch2, 3dc in the turning ch 5 from the previous row.

You can add a border of your choosing if you wish. I think a Sc border makes it look neater.



Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Mimi said...

I have got to start me on of these. I like the looks of yours better than any I have seen. Good job!hugs Mimi