THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 10, 2012

Just Ramblin'

Wow Blogland is dead lately! Where are all my regular blog buddies? I miss you guys!I myself have been busy with work hours increasing after the January slump, and my husband's decreasing which means he is home more, thus I am getting less done.

I have been doing a little crochet work lately trying to work out the prototype for a 2-3lb burial gown, actually two different ones but that is really slow seeing as I'm not getting a lot of crochet time. Had to put a lot of projects on the back burner with everything else going on around here.

I burnt up a vacuum cleaner yesterday so that means a new vacuum. Just as I really started to clean the place out/up of all the cat hair and dust that had accumulated too- it was about 3 years old and we wear out one every 2-3 years so it was about time I guess.

I did sell a piece or two from my Etsy shop which has been dead even though I've run sales like crazy. I'm trying to come up with some new pieces but like I said time has been short. I do have a new set of dryer balls ready to go if i can just get them photographed and listed.

Then there's this thing called work, since they don't pay me for staying home I'm going to have to get going soon. It's been hell on wheels this week- busy as crap and full moon and all. Later Everyone! Soon as I have pics you'll get some!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: