THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 02, 2012

80 Here Today

After the warning of more storms, it's a beautiful sunny 80 degrees here today! And wouldn't ya know it I gotta work later. Off tomorrow but it's supposed to be back to 50-60. Was gonna crochet some and post some more items to Etsy but no such luck. Maybe a little tomorrow but by the time I get done with appts half the day will be over. Those that have beautiful weather, hope you get to enjoy it!

Please pray for Harrisburg IL and other areas affected by the storms and tornados. Everyone I know is OK and no big losses but so many lost everything. We were lucky to have missed it in Paducah and Calvert City.
Well mostly anyway. There was some damage out past KY Oaks mall along the McCracken/Ballard Co line that turned over a trailer and some other damage but I think everyone got out OK. Nothing like Harrisburg which was just short of being like Joplin MO a year or so ago.

Soon as I get time to stop a few min, my next project will be the Owl mug cozy on Red Heart's Site. Just looking for a few min so I can stop and make one, eyes and all!
Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Glad you guys are ok. We are all fine. We have limbs everywhere. This weather is just crazy. Be safe hon. I e-mailed you whats going on. hugs mimi