THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Starting Christmas Early on Etsy

Since folks are already posting Christmas items and gifts on Etsy, I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon. There are currently 3 choices of Christmas stockings available on MeowCreations on Etsy- One done in a victorian ombre, one in a cream and gold sparkle, and one choice (or more) for a custom color of your choice. I do also have several items up for custom items if you need a Christmas gift done.




I figure better late than never! Anyone else starting Christmas yet?

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Mimi said...

My fav. is the cream color, but they are all super cute. I have to get my blankets done then its on to potholders for Christmas. Guess what WP found when he cleaned out the car for his trip. Yep, your needle tatting books and needles. He came in with the "what is this it was in the car." You know Marla I told you guys I didn't see them go into the truck. Well you have a bunch of irons on the fire right now, but it aggravated me they you didn't get them. hugs Mimi