THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 29, 2011

But Seriously.....

No crocheting got done today as we had a picnic for Scott's work. Plenty of pattern organization to be done though. I'm looking forward to making a few amigurumi's which will go in my Etsy shop. I also have quite a few patterns and things I have posted under the name Meowcreations2011 on Ebay.  Right now that's selling more things than Etsy. Etsy is getting lots of lookers but noone is buying much.

I do have some stockings I'm putting up on Etsy for right now and there is a custom spot on there if anyone is interested in a certain color stocking (or more than one). I did have someone ask about my victorian ombre stocking but they were wanting more than one of them and I can't get the color anymore as it has been discontinued.

Been having a hard time getting anything done lately cause Scott has had some short weeks at work meaning he's been home a lot and even though I've been off between vacation i took and being sick, I just can't get anything done when he's home and some of the rest of the time I haven't felt like picking up in the house. I am, however, trying to use up some of the yarn I boughgt several lots of on Ebay. Like I needed more.

Wish me luck everyone on trying to get some done on the house and crochet. I have to go back to work this week which doesn't help in the time department. Have a great one everyone and keep warm if you're in one of those snowstorms!!

Plus, my afghan has a bid on Ebay!! Now if I can just get some more bids on it to up the price....

*Gone*

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Hey little girl, I am not getting things done like I use to. and I can't blame it on WP., but think I will anyway ;). Have my ups and downs with the meds, but I been told that it takes 6 mos.to feel your best and that lands on April Fools Day when I go back for my big test. I looked for the yarn you needed nothing even close. Hope you sell out..wouldn't that be cool. hugs Mimi