THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 08, 2011

Saturday Afternoon

Hey all,

I'm feeling a bit better so back at the computer and crochet hook. I'm having to watch my grandmother for the afternoon so spending most of my time listing some things on Etsy and Ebay, watching an auction that's about to end- some people fighting over my Interweave Crochet Magazine- and working on a small baby blanket to be donated with the yarn I got from Pammy's giveaway. I got some lovely yarn bee baby yarn- I love that stuff.

Been working when able this week on going through craft stuff and patterns. Needed to be purging the house of all the other junk but haven't felt like doing any of that. Contract with Real estate has expired on the house and I have to figure out what to do with it- relist it or list it with someone else. It is in no shape to show right now that's for sure- needs a good cleaning out and carpets among other things need cleaning. Maybe in a few weeks when I get my vacation...

OK back to my auction and the baby blanket. Later all!!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: