THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday.... What's going on here? Plenty!

Hi all! It's Wednesday, my day off and finally a few things getting done around here.

Been helping a bit at my grandparents' cleaning out the basement- we don't even want to begin with all the junk there! Nothing really valuable- just stuff collected over 60 some odd years. A few little things will go on Ebay etc. but most of it just sentimental stuff and everyday junk.

Also keeping check on my Ebay and Etsy sites- I've been going thru some things and patterns both of mine and that I recently acquired and thinning out what I don't need. Keep a watch on Etsy (Meowcreations) and Ebay (Meowcreations2011) as there may be some good craft stuff and sales on there in the next little bit!! Lots of general craft stuff and knitting magazines and books and some crochet I can't use. Maybe even a little YARN I won't use up for sale once in a while.

About to go back to sorting some patterns and things and then getting ready for our usual Wed night dinner and shopping with a friend. As if I need to shop! Watch those Ebay and Etsy sites- lots will be popping up there in the near future esp crochet, knitting and crochet!

What am I crocheting? Nothing big lately just a few baby charity things- when I really need to be cleaning up and out my own place. Later all- back to sorting and Ebay. Trying to get a bid or two on some things to get out of here.

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: