THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cleaning out- from the inside out

Well the contract has expired on the house and the housekeeper quit a couple months ago. Needless to say the house is getting a big cleaning out and cleaning as soon as I get hubby back to work from a weekend off. I can't do squat with him around in the middle of the way. Only then can I relist the house for sale.

First to go: the closets so I can put more stuff in the closets LOL

Next to go: his hat collection if he doesn't put them up where they belong. (Notice no LOL here)

Next on the list: hire a new housekeeper if I can find one.

The keepers? All the crochet patterns to be organized and all the yarn to be put in the back bedroom closet.

Then wash the house down good.

But first go take my cough med before I cough myself silly (as if I haven't already had enough) LOL

Now go crochet something and get off the puter!!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: