THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Etsy and Ebay listings

Hi all-

This is a short post since I'm sick- battling infections in both ears, sinuses, throat and bronchitis for the last several days. Sorry so short and few between postings.

I have quite a few books and patterns I am listing on Etsy under meowcreations and have a new Ebay account under Meowcreations2011. These are needlework patterns and books from sewing and quilting to embroidery (hand and machine) to crochet to knit.

I do have many more than what's up there but have barely had energy to pick up a crochet hook much less catalog them online last few days. Please do take a look and see if there's any you are interested in.

I'll be back when I can clear some of this infection up- til then dont have much energy to play on puter.
Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: