THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Clara's Crochet Room

Anyone out there who used to follow this site? I did and when she stopped posting I unjoined/unfollowed. All of a sudden I started getting blogger updates a couple days ago with her blog name and address with the topic of some Japanese Anime site. When I tried to unfollow several ways it never showed up I was following that blog. I deleted a blog in my following list that didnt even show up, we'll see if that does the trick or not but I think someone used her previous followers to hijack viewers. Any of her old blogging doesn't even show up when you go to clarascrochetroom.com. A shame too- it was a great crochet blog.

Anyone else having this problem?



Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Sandy said...

I used to follow her too, but so far have not had this problem.