THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 14, 2011

Crazy week- trying to wind down

Hey all,

After a throroughly crazy week, I'm working hard at trying to wind down. Between work, runnin back and forth to the house from Paducah all week trying to see about our heater working one minute and not the next, running errands, trying to keep bills paid, some things still not getting done..... then Scott's last minute "Oh while you're off I need......" as if I have nothing to do on my days off.

This is the first time I've had time to sit down at the computer for more than 5 minutes in the last week or so anyway. Watching some Looney Tunes and about to crochet for a bit. Too many projects in my head right now I don't have time to start or finish. I also wanna see the Muppets when it comes out next week but no telling if there'll be time or $$ for that when it comes around.

I still have several little ami animals to finish and wanting to do some Christmas and pet things too. Mom isn't here for Christmas this year, she accounted for a lot of my shopping as I often got her several little things and everyone else a bigger thing. If we're going to have any, Daddy and I also have to put our heads together and fill in her role of making the dressing this year- it should just be the 4 of us but I still want to have some traditional dinner here even though we may eat with some friends later. Not that I mind that but they have some mutual friends that aren't my idea of people to hang around if you get my drift. A couple of friends etc. are already bought for so I'm wanting some Christmas shopping love to do. I still have Daddy and Scott to get something for, my grandmother a little something (she doesn't know much of the difference but she still gets something anyway) . A couple more friends' gifts besides the ones mentioned and that's about it.

I am grateful for a couple of Etsy sales, stuff I'd had I needed to get out of the way. I had some stuff sell on Ebay but it's getting to be a pain- the funds aren't available immediately, and it's overall a lot more trouble.
I'll post a bit later with some things I've made lately. Starting to concentrate some on Christmas stuff either to sell or give away.

Now to the crochet hook and use up some of that surplus yarn!! I feel a write of a pattern coming on!! I found one I liked but totally hated how the pattern was written so I'll probably start from scratch and make my own.

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: