THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Mom

Dear Friends,




I needed to let you all know that my mom passed away at approx. 4pm CST Saturday afternoon. After an uphill battle, finally her heart and blood pressure crashed, only to be brought back, then crash again, then brought back one more time. They finally told us that there was no improvement overall lately and that they could keep restarting her heart but it was damaging the rest of her body and likely they couldn't keep her alive long enough to help her even if they did again. The whole family was there, plus some close friends, Daddy and I talked it over and told them to do everything they could but if they couldn't keep her going or if it dropped or crashed again to let her go. She had had more than she could stand, and about 15-20 min later the Lord took her home.



Funeral arrangements will be Visitation Wed. with funeral Thursday at Milner-Orr Funeral Home of Paducah KY. Why so long? Monday is Valentine's day; Tuesday was her birthday. Mom died at 62 years old, she would have been 63 Tuesday.



We greatly appreciate everyone's prayers and concern, and ask that you pray for our family as well as for my mother's safe passage into heaven. Also for my dad as he adjusts to her sudden loss, and me as I try to help him through it. Thank you everyone for the prayers and everything that has been offered and done. Love to you all.


Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

3 comments:

LadyM said...

Marla,

You and your family have my "deepest thoughts and prayers" of comfort and healing with your mom's passing....:(
{{{BBBIIIGGHHUUUGGGSSSS}}}}}}}}}}

*hugs*

LadyM

Sandy said...

Oh Marla, I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that I will definitely be continuing to keep you and your family in my prayers.

Pam said...

Marla,
Im so sorry. I lost my mom two years ago, so I know how you feel.
Sending you all my love.

From Chile
Pam