THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pattern Bliss and Checking In

Hi all- just checking in for now. This week has been a whirlwind, sinuses cutting up, work, a little but very little crochet in between. Computer has been a bit neglected as I've been busy. I'm also going through a ton of various craft patterns I came across deciding what to keep what I will use and what I will sell or get rid of that I couldn't or wouldn't do. Actually I want to keep them all but I could never do all the stuff I know how to do in a lifetime much less learn all the new stuff. I'm mostly keeping the crochet and knitting stuff I like, some various other things I think I might do someday here and there.

Fall is in the air here and aside from it tearing up my sinuses, I'm enjoying the cooler weather. Lots of yarn weather if I had the time :o) Actually I am having to straighten all that up too as my living room has become buried in yarn and other things. Hubby actually hasn't fussed- I'm surprised.

I do have some yarn I bought intending to make my mom some Halloween placemats to go with her black tablecloth. Of course, now that she isn't here I have to find something special to do with it. I have some ideas... hmmm.

I do have to say Thank you to my good friend Mimi (Love you lots!!)- you know what for, and hope you got back from your trip OK.

Those of you on Etsy please take a look at my Etsy shop- I am listing a number of new things of varying crafts that may interest you!

Later all!!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: