THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New and better template

Like it? I got tired of the cottage one, so wintery looking even though it's not winter. This one is a little more seasonal til I can find something in general I really like for non holiday backgrounds etc.

Been making some more dryer balls last few days. Got to use up some of that wool I had stored and make some space. I've sold a couple sets- time to make some more. Can't get much done for work and trying to sort thru some of the mess in the house. Scott isn't helping much - he's on overtime and when he's home lately he's too tired to talk or clean up his stuff. Got a big grizzly bear running around and the house is too small for that.

Got some more stuff to put on Etsy but I need photographs. Don't feel like doing much today I'm so tired and gotta work later. Darn this thing called work- it doesn't involve yarn. Plus the lady helping me clean house quit and I'm scraping to find any time at all to clean other than the vacuum and the bathroom. I need a week off to clean the house with no hubby around and a week for vacation!!

Later all- gotta check those dryer balls and get ready for work!! Hope you like the new template!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: