THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 29, 2011

Some of my latest Creations (And a few old ones)

Been busy working on some recycled crayons and recycled yarn to go into my etsy shop. A few were made for gifts too. Things are slow on the crochet front... no completed projects lately due to most of my time off has been spent taking care of crap that's come up and having to run for someone else. Time for some time off to myself, if I can get it.

Gas is eating everyone up so I'm finding more to do indoors. Now, if only people were buying things like they are at my store.... Bunch of Quilters for the AQS quilt show here this week. I like the quilts.... not the people.

Here's some of my latest creations going into my Etsy shop if not already there:

Recycled Crayons and Yarn:























100% wool recycled yarn






































Hope everyone's getting a few dry days- we need it!!


Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Mimi said...

We are drying out a little The water has gone down around the bridges. Everyones gardens are gone. I think the crayons are so cute. I am staying at home 2. Till June WP has about 45 miles to drive comin and goin to work.$$$$$