THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Dryer Balls and Goodwill Trip .... almost empty handed

Hi Everyone,

for my latest project I've been making wool dryer balls. WHAT???? Yes, dryer balls. I'll try them out and if I like them I'll sell some on Etsy. They are supposed to get your clothes dryer and softer just like fabric softener without the chemicals. We'll see.

Took a trip to Goodwill today.... found several t-shirts for ME but nothing in the way of sweaters to recycle.... Everything was Acrylic which I have tons of or cotton blends. YUCK- don't like cotton either. I was looking for wool to recycle but found only one- a vest. Everything else was a blend which won't felt. Normally I hate felting but this serves the purpose for this project.

If you google or search for HOW TO MAKE WOOL DRYER BALLS you'll find tons of links and tutorials. So we'll find out if this works or not. Wish me luck!!

Gotta go tonight is shopping night with my Mom's best friend as we do every Wed. night. Later!!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: