THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 16, 2011

New Design

Well, How ya like my new template? Ever since the kitten and yarn picture disappeared on me (and no luck finding it again) I've been on the lookout for something different. I only WISH my house looked like this!! Neat huh? I've made a few more dryer balls this week and a little crocheting on a blanket that will probably never get fully done but I've had a good excuse for not getting much done- EVERYTHING else has gone on around here!! Money is almost non existent at the moment, Scott's truck is in the shop, you name it it's gone on around here.

I'll post some positive and some more pics when I have them to post. Thanks for your prayers guys and hope you like the new Design at Marla's House. Now if it only had a cat picture on it..... or five....

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: