THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Saturday (or part of it) was mine

No, noone brought me any Easter basket or treats this morning. Shoot. Gonna have to pick a few bones of that Bunny's. Yes, I am a Christian and perfectly aware of why and how we should celebrate Easter and I went to church this morning (groggily after the storm last night) but I like to have a little fun too.

I did have part of the day to myself yesterday- after taking my hubby's truck to be worked on and haggling with him, I did manage to make several sets of crayons. Some were to give away at the IHOP I eat breakfast at but the Teddy Bear set and the dinosaurs will be going to my Etsy shop once I get them posted.

I also have TONS of sweaters I need to recycle the yarn from too but will have to wait til hubby is safely back at work. I lost one or two sweaters that the yarn looked good but didn't come apart well or frayed so much coming apart they were about useless.

Me, I'm about to take a short nap before work. Yes, I do have to work today but much later than normal and I'm grateful for that. Hope Everyone had a great Easter. Even if the Bunny came to see you, remember to reflect on the true meaning of Easter- in which Jesus died for us then rose again on the 3rd day and promised to come get us again at the appointed time.

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: