THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Saturday!

Hi Everyone-

Happy Saturday! My day off although not totally enjoyable due to some things that came up and some unexpected expenses, I may have some time later to mess with my new hobby- recycling crayons! Then maybe some knitting later tonight. How's everyone- it's great to see what you all have accomplished since I last logged in and there's always new ideas and projects. My latest accomplishments are posted on Etsy: Sea Creature Crayons, pretzel crayons, and car truck and plane crayons along with a couple of others. The jewelry (vintage) hasn't sold too well so far but I'm hoping maybe.... I was going to post some pics but cant get blogger to cooperate. Check out http://etsy.com/meowcreations to see pics.

Now back to seeing if I can get some Etsy done and some other things to make $$ we badly need. Later all!!



Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Hey kiddo, sounds like you are busy. The crayons are really cute. I have been down and out all day.So lost a day of Easter prep. Maybe after Easter things will pick up. I know I am not looking around like before. hugs 4 U