THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 22, 2011

Crayons and Crochet.... or lack of

What a week- My days off so far this week have been filled with taking care of crap that's arisen that a certain credit union has created, running to help clear out some stuff at my dad's (yes, still cleaning out after my mother's death and will be for some time) and trying to keep my own house taken care of and in shape to look at if someone wants to see. Luckily noone's wanted to see it this week- I couldn't have fit another thing in.

Which is my main gripe.... I haven't had time to crochet or make a single CRAYON for sale or for favor this week. I have plenty stacked for several batches where a local restaurant is saving their used crayons for me that would otherwise go in the trash, and someone else gave me a huge bag of crayolas that had been in a fire.... you couldn't even tell it except for some soot on the outside of the ziploc they were in! Amazing!!

So.... my Saturday off is ALL MINE.... I will be making crayons by day and crocheting in front of the TV at night. I think maybe I got 2 small rows of knitting in before I fell asleep in front of the TV the other night. Well whoever has something for me to do
Saturday can just wait!! LOL

I did find a cute pattern at cute crochet blog patterns for a clothespin bag and dress dishcloth. Don't like the pattern on the clothespin bag though... may have to come up with my own if I can get some time alone... to myself... for crocheting!!

Right now, slavery (I mean work) calls..... Later Everyone!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Busy time everywhere I do believe. Its near 11pm and I just finished my potato salad :). All in but my shoelaces. Everyone will be here Sat morn, and I need to be up early to put the ham and chicken on. We both need some down time, and I have the grand kids this weekend so it will have to wait for me as well. Marla hon, Happy Easter. I know its your first without your mom...blessings.