THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Afghans afghans afghans

Is the word around here .... still working on the big one for the baby due at church and trying to finish up several WIP's. The big one is a toddler sized (even though the baby isn't even born yet) in a shell stitch so it is easy to work up just time consuming because it's big.

The rest will be either sent to charities or kept around here for such emergencies and baby showers. I have so much yarn and projects all over the place at the moment it isn't even funny.

I also need to work on some type of set I wanted to include for the baby- not sure what yet but it will need to be something that works up fast. Still thinking there. I've got a huge gift sack and I still dunno if it's gonna hold all of this stuff I've got set aside. Hopefully her aunt or mom can meet me at the car so I don't have to try to lug it all the way in church- it's pretty heavy. Not to mention bulky because of some of the stuff in the bottom of it.

My knitting has kind of got put on hold since I'm still learning and not really able to quickly knit some of the stuff I wanted to make- most of this stuff is crocheted which I can work up quickly or already had made up.

Got a little Christmas shopping done already and making part of my gifts this year. Mom is getting dishcloths for her kitchen along with some other things, maybe my grandmother too since she is so hard to shop for.

OK I'm outta here- still gotta get a shower and get my hair dry before bed. Night all!!

1 comments:

Mimi said...

I do believe you have the Christmas spirit already. :) I have been trying to clean for Thanksgiving and have that virus thats going around. I have some things done I want to post pics of and just have not felt up to it.. Go fig computer is fixed and Mimi got broke.