THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 04, 2006

Checking in

Hi Everyone,

I just realized reading blogs that I haven't updated my own lately. It's been hectic here- among other things a cat with a respiratory infection that we're trying to keep from spreading to the others. He's starting to get over it but not totally over it yet.

I'm having a bit of trouble myself getting into the Christmas spirit even though I love Christmas. Hoping maybe making a couple of Christmas presents and listening to Reba McEntire's Merry Christmas to You will get my spirit going. It's my favorite- her voice is so beautiful. Gives me goosebumps almost to listen to her sing Away in a Manger and O Holy night.

Speaking of Christmas gifts, I've got several to make yet. Several people are getting dishcloths and I'd better get cooking on them. My dad needs a new paper shredder- hoping I can scrape enough money for that. I am supposed to babysit some and get my little cousin off to school later this week- hopefully I will make enough money to finish a tiny bit of Christmas shopping. The money I made today from cleaning house will have to go into our checking account to cover the checks to the vet.

Sorry no patterns lately- maybe soon I can get some more up. I am still here and keeping up- just haven't had time lately to write. Talk to everyone soon!!

1 comments:

Mimi said...

I am still copying with the blah bug. I have been working on a few things. Sinus infection has me down as well. Hope your meow baby is better. (my son always called kittens meow babies now we all do :)