THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A new Preemie pattern

Hi Everyone,

had to check in for a few as I realize my postings are not as frequent as they need to be lately- sorry about that!!

Thanks to a couple of you who asked- Mr. Earnhardt is doing much better and is his mischeivious self again. Finally got that feline respiratory infection out of the house.

Things are crazy trying to catch up for Christmas- it's all going too fast this year. I finally sat down today to crochet something besides a gift and here's what I'm making:

UMC Preemie Hat and Booties

It's a pattern Bev from Bevscountrycottage.com posted on her blog and it's adorable! She asks that you send them to UMC a hospital close to her in Las Vegas but if you can't send them there please donate them somewhere!

Back to some relaxing crocheting while hubby is asleep and the cats are in the den for a while more.

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Marla, hope your all caught up with your Christmas things. I wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas. I am still getting over the flu so Christmas is scaled down this year. Hugs Mimi