THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 17, 2011

OK, you know I had to try it.....

You know the crayon art that keeps popping up on Etsy and blogs everywhere? Well you know how I am once I get a new idea.... I had to try it. Meet my latest creation:



Pretty cool huh? I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out.... not bad for my first attempt. Now, to keep it (What the heck will I do with it???) or put it in my Etsy shop? Hmm I may wait til after Christmas to decide. It was fun to do either way. I may make some more. Getting late tonight though to do it at my dad's and I don't havve the space at home. I gotta do the work thing tomorrow though. Maybe Monday I'll have some time.

Still got gifts to wrap too- I don't want to do a dang thing the three days off over Christmas (except celebrate that is) except what I want to do. This was MY creative time today and I had to steal it. If I can figure out how to do a name I may do one for a little girl I know. Hmm that will take time to figure out though. OK this is my last post before leaving for the night so.... Night all!!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Mimi said...

I had never heard of the crayon art...very cool.I haven't did anything new in awhile and I have a bucket list of sorts;). WP and I wish you a very Merry Christmas.