THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Post of 2011

No, it's not New Year's yet.... one more day. You'll have to wait for that.

There has been a little (but very little) yarn work around here lately since Christmas is over until next year. It wasnt long enough. I do love Christmas, just not some of the rush that goes with it. Since I am on a yarn diet til I get some things cleaned up and cleaned out and some yarn worked up, no yarn bought but a few projects.

A few dryer balls made, a cup cozy or two. A baby donation item or two has been packed with the rest waiting and will be shipped soon as the PO opens.

A few projects I'd like to work on in 2012:

All UFO's I've deemed worthy of finishing
A Blanket for a tiny puppy of a friend's (Poor thing broke both front legs)
Some Animal beds I've been dying to try
Several baby patterns I've got in mind
Some more ideas I have for Etsy
Mail the boxes I have sitting around for donation.

Last but not least here's some more new items I've worked on and put in my Etsy shop in the last month or so. Not many people are buying but at least it's some eye candy.











Last but not least for 2011, Everyone have fun tonight and BE SAFE!! See you in 2012!

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Happy New Year!!! I am being a bum this weekend. I have crocheted some, but nothing else is getting done. We are in the same boat...no more yarn for me. I pray you and yours is blessed this coming year. Hugs and love Mimi