THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 05, 2011

@#$%@ Housekeeper

Not mine... my dad's. This lady doesn't clean for me anymore and if she did I'd fire her. I had a crocheted holder I made on my *empty clean* styrofoam to-go coffee cup I was using to take pictures of my crocheted coffee cozies. Mind you it had never been used and was decorated with the *crocheted* holder. She took the freakin crocheted holder off, put it on an empty bottle that needed to be tossed anyway, and THREW AWAY MY DISPLAY CUP!!!! BOTH OF THEM!! THE SHORT ONE AND THE TALL ONE.

GEEZ! I was planning to take them when I was through using them for display to work to put hot chocolate etc. in.... so much for that. Now I gotta buy a @#$% cup of coffee somewhere I don't want to get another one.

OK so she leaves the trash there, puts the holder on it.... and throws away the clean, new one. This woman has no sense. I was going to post something else but I'm PO'ed now and forgot what.

On the upside, I did sell a set of dryer balls from my Etsy store. *Shameless plug* I do custom orders of small things in many colors if anyone is interested in a coffee sleeve, pet blanket, or dryer balls or other small item. Just let me know.

May post again later if I remember what the heck it was I was going to post about.

Marla
Meow Creations Etsy Shop- Supplies and Crochet
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Little girl, If I was close I would get you some more cups.. It would be a joy the way I love coffee. You know what they say another man's junk is anothers treasure. That was just weird she took it off and put it on a bottle, and by Fri it may even be funny. The holders looking really good. hugs Mimi