THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 16, 2010

Missing Kids and Jiffy Blanket

I've added 2 links to my blog and hope you'll pass them along. Even if you can't help, maybe someone else can. One is BringKyronHome.org, a website set up to help find Kyron Horman. In case you haven't followed the news he's the 7 year old boy who mysteriously vanished from his school in Oregon. No I don't live anywhere near but I follow the news stories especially of missing kids- the most vulnerable of crime victims.

Another is Missingkids.com, it is the website of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Look at your local Wal-mart stores too- pictures of missing kids are posted there as well. You never know when you might spot one of these missing kids.

As you can see, kids, especially the youngest ones are my main passion. That's why I'm involved with charities for children and babies. The Jiffy Blanket is going slow- mostly the main foundation row done but is my only real project right now.

I think we've found the houses we'd like to consider since there's not much new popping up on the MLS in the area we're looking at but we've got to sell ours before we can consider either of them. Please pray for ours to sell so we can move.

Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement regarding selling house and moving- I'm wearing myself out trying to figure out what to do next!! Love to everyone!!


Marla
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: