THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Jiffy Shell Blanket and houses

Hi all,

I've slowly in between house preparing and hunting been working on a shell blanket with Jiffy yarn. When the cats will let me that is. They see me crocheting and automatically my lap is to be theirs, and of course can't have cat hair on crochet so unless they're put up..... But I'd like to get this finished before cold weather. I already know of a baby or two on the way who could use it. If not one of the charities could. 100 degrees out right now but it won't be forever.

We've also been busy trying to work in our house hoping to sell it ASAP so we can move from Calvert 10-12 mi down the road to Paducah. Our house is listed on the market but we've got to sell it before we can buy anything else. We do have some prospects in mind we'd like to take if ours sells but nothing concrete yet.

Of course the catch 22 is that we cant buy one until ours sells but then again if ours sold tomorrow we would only have until closing (2-6 weeks) to find another one and get moved. Thankfully we aren't looking for a really big one to move into and some of our furniture left when we took Scott's grandmas house will be sold or left.

Thing is I have to run to town in the mornings (13-25 mi from where we now live) and it takes a ton of gas to run back and forth between the time I finish and the time I have to work just to work in the house. Slowly getting there.

Thanks all for keeping up with me and the words of encouragement! I look forward to your blog posts so I can see what everyone else is up to!

Marla
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: