THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Friday, August 06, 2010

House Listing up and possible blanket

Well the house has been listed for sale, and while much of my crafting is on hold I am going to attempt a blanket with Jiffy yarn for this winter. One person looked at the house already and said it was nice but a bit too small. My next project will be a moving sale to make the house look a little larger and get some of the clutter out of there. We can't buy a bigger place until of course we sell that one. Then again if we sell that one we're going to have to find some place to go, and fast. It's a catch22. Hopefully things will move quickly.

On the blanket side I'm using white Jiffy yarn, starting a simple shell blanket. It won't be fancy but will keep a baby warm. I'm taking a short break today before I have to work tonight- I'm worn out between working in the house and working at work. Catch everyone later!

Marla
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Good luck with the house sale...sure hope everything goes smoothly. Have a nice weekend :)

Mimi said...

I hope your house sells and you find the most perfect place...the blanket sounds cuddly. My dad is doing well. More Dr. appointments so I will be out and in, but things are looking good.