THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 06, 2010

House Listing up and possible blanket

Well the house has been listed for sale, and while much of my crafting is on hold I am going to attempt a blanket with Jiffy yarn for this winter. One person looked at the house already and said it was nice but a bit too small. My next project will be a moving sale to make the house look a little larger and get some of the clutter out of there. We can't buy a bigger place until of course we sell that one. Then again if we sell that one we're going to have to find some place to go, and fast. It's a catch22. Hopefully things will move quickly.

On the blanket side I'm using white Jiffy yarn, starting a simple shell blanket. It won't be fancy but will keep a baby warm. I'm taking a short break today before I have to work tonight- I'm worn out between working in the house and working at work. Catch everyone later!

Marla
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Good luck with the house sale...sure hope everything goes smoothly. Have a nice weekend :)

Mimi said...

I hope your house sells and you find the most perfect place...the blanket sounds cuddly. My dad is doing well. More Dr. appointments so I will be out and in, but things are looking good.