THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Blogger a pain today.... House for sale

Blogger is being quite a pain in the ...... today- won't load keeps saying it doesn't recognize me. Hmmph! My time is too short for such nonsense.

If you wonder where I've been lately I've been very busy getting my house ready to list on the market for sale. Finally got that accomplished yesterday. Crochet has been put on hold as much of my crocheting has been put up to make the house look presentable. Hopefully I'll get time to work on some projects in my spare time.... hmmm what spare time come to think of it. Have a great week everyone! Will try to post some pics soon!

Marla
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Susie M said...

I tried to click on your link for Volunteer Angels and it said website address couln't be found
:(