THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 08, 2010

New template and a break at last

Well the new Template is up, not sure its what I want but..... for now it'll do. We'll see if I can tweak it a bit more to suit me.

I'm finally getting a break- I've been working like a dog the last week or so, not even really time to work in the house or anything else. My house is for sale but it's a mess- nothing wrong with it other than needing a good cleaning and touch up here and there.

I've been working on some sweaters to donate to charity and maybe one for a gift using patterns from Bev's Baby Jacket on Bevscountrycottage.com and some other blogs/sites I've run across. A little crochet time to myself between the house, husband, job and the cats including the new kitten. We've named him Harley, he had a rough start, a worm under his skin and an infection but he's doing nicely now at about 8 weeks or so. Little bugger is growing like a weed- he fit in one hand when Scott brought him home. I'll try to upload a picture later.

No new patterns to report yet but I am working on an improvement to someone else's they asked me to make an addition to.

OK outta here for now, Everyone stay cool and safe in this hot weather!!

0 comments: