THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 23, 2010

Busy in the House

I've been really busy trying to clean up/clean out the house lately, my house is for sale and we're hoping to move to a bigger place as soon as a buyer is found. So if you wonder what I've been doing I've been running myself like crazy.

My hours have been cut some the last couple of weeks- normally I'd throw a fit and they'd give me more hours but this time I needed the rest/renovation time off so I didnt say much. Debating on whether to give part of the profits of stuff to consignment, letting them sell most of my items or have a moving sale.

Not many posts here lately cause my crochet work is at a crawl at best right now. I've been busy purging my charity items, sorting through, getting rid of, sprucing up the house so we can show it, you name it. Who's had time to crochet or knit in the middle of all this? Even my craft room and some of my yarn and fabric are getting a purging of stuff I probably won't use again.

Wish me luck and prayers and all that good stuff on getting the house sold- I'm anxious to find a bigger place and move as soon as possible!

Marla
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

0 comments: