THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 19, 2010

New, better template

Well, how do you like my new template?? I like this one much better- the graphic was nice on the other one but hated that grey background and never could quite get it right. Only thing I can't change is the date/time stamp color- I'd like that to be hot pink or purple too, it's probably in the html somewhere but haven't had a chance to mess with it.

No crochet pictures this post..... got a few things done and working on some ufo's but mostly trying to get it all out of the house for the time being. Got a few houses in mind I'd like to look at as far as moving but it all hinges on selling ours and I'm moving slow due to time constraints (and a husband in the way while he's off). Can't do anything til I get most of this junk cleaned out/put up etc. so we can list the house. Got the small shed torn down and having someone come in and help me clean up this Thursday.

Now.... enough gabbing- I gotta run see if I can't get something done! Let me know how you like the new template!

Marla
Marla's Nursery
Gifts of Love

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Love It!!! very pretty. Whe you have time check out my Minnie sweater...its my fav. baby sweater I have ever made.