THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

WWW.Marlasnursery.com

Hi Everyone,

Please note if you're looking for my patterns, the correct site is http://www.marlasnursery.com as I had to abandon my free site marlasnursery.bravehost.com on account of space problems and such.

Please do feel free to use these patterns for personal, charity (if you make a pattern or two for personal, please make one to donate somewhere for a baby going home in only a diaper) but please do not sell these or the items made from them.

If you have or know of a charity group for babies, please share these patterns with them. They are there to help as many babies as possible who might otherwise have nothing.

Thanks Everyone!!
Marla

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Oh my word I am so glad you found me because I lost everyone when my computer crashed. I can't remember names and I have been searching to restore my Fav. list. What a great thing to happen today. Mimi ps I am randay on ravelry.