THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My bib pattern online and boxes to be mailed

I am still doing tons of cleaning out and have found lots of materials I won't use and baby stuff (that I won't keep or bought/made to donate) so packed several boxes worth. Soon as I can get them taped, address and to the post office they will be going out to Newborns in Need chapters and Relief Share. That much stuff gone out of my house and helping someone else. Less clutter for me to walk around :0)

My Infant Feeding Bib pattern was also done with some extra embellishments by Mimi at Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Yarn. Very cute! She is a blog friend of mine and does beautiful crochet and knit work.

There is also a new baby in the house- We have a new 7-8 week old kitten Scott brought home from work a week ago that someone dumped at the shop. It had a huge growth on his neck which was probably why someone was so cruel. We took it to the vet and the vet pulled a large worm out from under his skin, doctored his neck and pronounced him fine otherwise. So I guess we're up to 5 cats now. May try to post some pictures if I can get this thing to cooperate when I have my camera chip with me.

I'm also working on improving a sweater pattern of a friend of mine's to include a hood and trim. Once it's done will send to her and it'll be up to her so post it on her website since it's really her pattern.

Back to mailing and crocheting all!! Everyone have a great day and make something for someone in need- the weather's hot now but it'll be cold soon and babies will need sweaters, booties, hats, etc. Only 65-75 for highs today on the northwest cost of WA and OR- imagine that when most of the country is at around 100!!

0 comments: