THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Baby stuff and new blogs

I've been using Bev's Baby Jacket on bev's country cottage and the Wooleater Square patterns mentioned earlier to make some needed baby things lately and frankly I'm about crocheted out. Between crocheting and work (I'm a cashier so I pick up everything that comes thru my line) my poor wrist has about had it.

I don't have any new patterns to report the last few days but getting some ideas so I just may have to think up some. Now if I can just get them worked out. I did get a picture up of my Infant Feeding Bib so do go enjoy that pattern. The picture is done in cotton but when gifting or for charity I recommend good washable acrylic- the mom doesnt have to worry about how to wash it and put a note in that good old hydrogen peroxide will get out almost anything. Cheap stuff too.

Still trying to clean out the house hoping to sell it as soon as possible so lots is going to consignment.

Later all!!
Marla
www.marlasnursery.com

1 comments:

Mimi said...

I just printed off the bib pattern I think I have enough of the pink and white yarn to make maybe 2. I cheated on my yarn plan and jumped in to the crocheted Baby Surprise sweater that is for sale on ravelry. I am 8 rows nto it. I rarely buy patterns , but this really got my attention since I had knitted one. The wooleater blanket I have loved since I first laid eyes on it. It looks so complicated, but I may at some point give it a go.