THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 05, 2007

Brrrrr it's cold outside

Hope everyone's staying warm- we're freezin here at highs in the 20's and 30's but I know many people have it much colder. Hope all you crafters are making lots of warm items either for yourself or to share with those less fortunate.

I've been doing some crocheting lately and a little knitting- it's been hard since Scott had surgery a week and a half ago. He's doing fine, just got him still home from work and in my hair so I can't get much done.

Been doing more cleaning out all around- trying desperately to keep the junk factor down but also getting ready for a yard sale in the spring.... debating what's worth keeping around til then and what to get rid of ASAP. I've put some things on Freecycle, took another batch to Goodwill and still cleaning out. Cleaning out some things from my booth downtown too that haven't sold and debating what to put in yard sale there and what to offer on Freecycle or take to Goodwill.

More than likely will stay inside for tonight- cooooold out there. Check out bevq.blogspot.com- she's got a new pattern or two for charity purposes on her blog last day or two! Have fun!!

later all!!

1 comments:

Mimi said...

Thanks!!! ((Hugs)) Marla for the info on the hat looms. I wanted to learn so I could teach my GD. Mine were just loopy. Got to give it another try. Glad Scott is ok. I prayed for him.